Top Online Therapy Services. Licensed Psychotherapists in Your State
Get the Best Teletherapy Experience at MEDvidi
Getting online therapy today is easy and accessible from anytime and any place. Licensed medical professionals at MEDvidi will provide you with affordable and personalized psychotherapy services.
Benefit from your telehealth therapy:
- Online professional counseling is easily accessible from your home or office without commuting.
- Same-day online therapy appointments with qualified personal therapists in your state.
- Online therapy prices are usually lower than those for in-person therapy.
- Our legitimate online therapy is as effective as face-to-face meetings.
- Therapy with counselors online may be covered by insurance.
Our doctors offer top counseling to help with common mental health challenges, such as:
At MEDvidi, we offer top online therapy with licensed therapists from your state.
Online therapy is also known as teletherapy, e-therapy, video therapy, online counseling, e-counseling, etc.
There are a lot of approaches suitable for online therapy for adults. Doctors at MEDvidi can suggest the most effective teletherapy options depending on your mental state, diagnosis, and general requests. It also depends on whether you are looking for a couple therapy or individual therapy online.
Receive Your Mental Health Treatment Online
Consider getting professional help if you experience:
- Serious mood swings
- Unreasonable anxiety
- Extensive sadness, hopelessness, apathy
- Significant changes in personality, appetite, or sleeping patterns
- Troubles dealing with everyday problems
- Loss of interest in life or daily activities
- Drug or alcohol addiction
- Excessive anger, hostility, or violent behavior
- Unusual or “magical” thinking
- Suicidal thoughts and ideas
Сheck up on Insurance Coverage Access
Check out whether your health insurance covers telemedicine services. Our Care Team will inform you how much you can save on online treatments. However, if your online appointments cannot be covered, you can still schedule an appointment at a regular price and receive help from our specialists.
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is considered the best online depression treatment and the most effective therapeutic approach. CBT helps deal with trigger factors and change irrational thoughts and negative behavior patterns contributing to mental health problems.
Easy Online Therapy Assessment Steps
Evaluate your mental health condition with the help of the SmartCare assessment tool. You will receive your results as soon as you complete the test. The checker will show you whether you have mild, moderate, or severe mental health symptoms.
Book a primary visit with a therapist after you create an account. During an appointment, your doctor will evaluate your mental health. Be prepared to talk about your personal health history. Describe your symptoms and share all your concerns. You can be asked to fill out a set of diagnostic questionnaires and tests to ensure precise telehealth cognitive assessment.
Evaluate your current issues and concerns with the assistance of your MD. Determine your goals and set realistic objectives to achieve in therapy. Define how you see your successful outcome and establish a time frame together with your doctor.
Dynamic assessment is an estimation method used to evaluate one’s skills and learning potential. Speech therapy assessment online can help find out whether there are any speech-language disorders or differences.
An online mental health assessment is as accurate as an in-person examination. Our experienced MDs use standard practice guidelines for symptoms check and mental health assessments.
Individual Treatment Plan for Therapy Success
During your video call, you will receive a diagnosis and a personalized treatment plan. The best treatment plan for some mental conditions can include a combination of medication and behavior therapy. Medication helps relieve the symptoms right away, while talk therapy helps you work on long-term improvements.
A basic treatment plan should be based on the following important points:
- History, demographics, and diagnosis. Provide basic information on your demographics, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment history, and various mental health evaluations.
- Identifying problems. Determine the mental health issues you want to work on in therapy.
- Setting goals. Set realistic, specific, and measurable goals for you to achieve.
- Determining objectives. It is easier to achieve a big goal if you divide it into smaller tasks.
- Choosing suitable interventions. Goals frequently involve the many treatment methods and therapeutic interventions your mental health practitioner will use to help you reach the main objective.
- Tracking progress. The documented progress will show how effective the therapy plan is in helping you achieve your targets.
A therapist usually uses information about the patient’s history, demographics, and diagnosis to create an effective treatment strategy. Writing a treatment plan for mental health depends on your therapist’s approach. If it is cognitive behavioral therapy, they will help you understand how your thoughts, emotions, and behaviors interact. Your therapy treatment goals should be related to identifying irrational or harmful thoughts and replacing them with helpful, true thoughts.
Creating a treatment plan using the S.M.A.R.T. model means making it:
This allows not only to set detailed goals but also to make sure that the time frame is realistic and the goals are achievable.
Therapy at MEDvidi Makes a Difference
|Counseling Type||Main Points|
|Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy||Focused on how our behaviors and thoughts influence outcomes. Evidence-based, efficient, and highly versatile approach.|
|Mindfulness-Based Counseling||Focused on the present feelings and thoughts. Combination of CBT with Buddhist-based relaxation techniques.|
|Exposure Therapy||Focused on creating positive physical reactions by exposing patients to their fears in a controlled environment that would lead to desensitization to trigger factors.|
|Psychodynamic Therapy||Focused on how the past impacts present situations. Concerned with understanding unconscious desires and conflicting personality qualities contributing to mental illness.|
|Interpersonal Counseling||Focused on addressing current problems and improving interpersonal relationships to overcome mental health issues.|
|Client-Centered Therapy||Humanistic approach. Focused on maximizing human potential. Supports client’s insights.|
|Existential Therapy||Focused on the meaning of being alive. Acknowledges personal aspirations and limitations. Clients are assisted in identifying unmet needs and maximizing potential.|
|Rational Emotive Therapy||Focused on establishing a connection between faulty thinking and suffering. Helps patients manage their emotions.|
|Reality Therapy||Focused on current situations. Views behaviors as personal choices. Encourages personal accountability and being in control of one’s life.|
|Constructionist Therapy||Focused on how cultural perceptions and influences shape meanings. Strong linguistic interest.|
|Systemic Therapy||Focused on how underlying difficulties are impacted by systems (such as family, work, education). The therapist works with individuals on personal and professional relationships.|
|Narrative Therapy||Focused on the stories we create ourselves about who we are. The counselor works collaboratively to come up with different stories and broaden perceptions.|
|Creative Therapy||Focused on using artistic expression to release positive sentiments therapeutically. Highly adaptable — you can use music and different art mediums.|
Therapy for Negative Thoughts, Anxiety and Bad Decisions
Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is one of the most common methods to treat mental issues. CBT considers the influence of our thoughts on our behaviors and feelings. CBT doesn’t take into consideration other situations, people, or events.
After the initial visit, when you receive a personalized treatment plan, you may need the next sessions. Therapy helps you achieve your treatment goals sooner. During a 60-minute session with the help of your therapist, you will:
- Get your symptoms monitored
- Learn useful information about the impact of your lifestyle on mental health
- Learn new techniques on how to deal with your mental state
- Be provided with self-help exercises
- Change your thinking and behavior
- Understand the importance of values in life
Emotional numbness or emotional detachment can be caused by PTSD, depression, abuse, grief, and avoiding your emotions. However, it can also be caused by some medications.
Healthcare professionals link anxiety around death to mental health conditions such as anxiety disorders, PTSD, and depression disorders. Please consult a professional.
Combine Online Counseling and Medication Management
The treatment combining online therapy and medication can be very effective. Your doctor at MEDvidi can provide you with online therapy and prescriptions for your mental condition.
Mental health prescriptions online have the following advantages:
- Standardized formats improve accuracy and reduce errors in names and dosages.
- Help to lower the risk of side effects and out-of-pocket costs for patients by checking out patients’ medication history.
- The prescription refill process is easier and quicker.
- There’s the possibility of checking the patient’s current and other eligible insurance coverages.
- Prescriptions are delivered straight to the pharmacy of choice.
- The patient can arrive at the pharmacy and get their prescription orders waiting for them.
- Increased cost savings compared to walk-in visits.
- Time saved as you no longer need to go to any clinic; you can have an appointment from anywhere.
Yes, as long as the specialists are certified to dispense prescriptions in your state.
Xanax is a controlled mental health drug. So only licensed online psychiatrists can prescribe Xanax for clinical anxiety disorder and panic disorder.
Want to Know More About Online Therapy?
Check our blog to know the difference between different mental health professionals, the tips on finding the most suitable one, and many other useful facts.
How Does Psychotherapy Differ from Counseling?
In the field of mental health, the terms therapy and counseling are commonly and interchangeably used. However, they are two different concepts even though both can be characterized as psychological methods used to treat mental conditions. Therapy and counseling have important variations in how they tackle problems…
How to Know When to Get Back to Therapy
Going back to therapy may appear a challenge to most people, but it should not. One may feel they are a failure for needing therapy after they’ve achieved remission once, but that is further from the truth. Going to therapy is not meant to be a one-time thing. Regardless of the period someone has spent in therapy, it does not…
Somatic Therapy: Uses, Techniques, Types, and Effectiveness
Somatic therapy was initially developed to treat trauma, but currently, it is widely used to help people deal with many other mental health issues. Signs of trauma can look like many symptoms of different mental conditions, and that is why somatic therapy can be applied in a variety of situations. Mental health professionals…
Try Online Therapy Today
You are very likely to find online therapy more convenient, cost and time-saving, and effective than walk-in services. Our specialists at MEDvidi are here to meet your requests and help with your mental state condition.
Online therapy with medication will help you treat your symptoms and improve your well-being. We will ensure you get presented with an individual approach to getting treatment.
Overcome your mental health issues with our timely support. Are you ready to take your first step toward a brighter life?