Does Online Therapy Cost?
Mental Health Treatment
Technology has made things more convenient. You can have instant and low-cost access to anything you want with the click of a mouse or the tap of an app. There is no need to travel long distances to see your psychologist for the evaluation of telepsychology and telehealth. Simply dial a number or log in to a website, and the session can take place wherever you are most comfortable.
If you are looking for online therapy pricing in 2022, this article is the right place. Keep reading to know how much online therapy costs a month or, on average.
In order to get the best and most affordable telehealth services, click the button below!
What Is the Average Cost of Online Therapy?
How much therapy can cost varies among different online platforms. However, on average, the psychotherapy prices may range from $60 – $100 or more per hour. Other factors that are important in estimating the average cost of online therapy may include the following;
- Sliding scale- Some therapists will allow a sliding scale fee, which tends to mean they will give you special discount sessions depending on your monthly income.
- The Type Of Counseling You Choose- For example, individual therapy, couple therapy, and emotion-focused therapy.
- Therapist Scheduling Flexibility-As an example, Instead of seeing you every week, the qualified therapist may agree to see you every other week.
How Much Is Counseling With Insurance?
Your insurance may only cover specific forms of therapy and a limited number of sessions. Even if your insurance covers psychological treatment, you will almost always be obligated to pay a copay, which is a portion of the therapist fee that you must pay out of pocket. These co-payments can range from as little as $10 per visit to as much as $50 or more per visit.
Get in touch with online therapists at affordable rates by clicking here!
How Much Does Counseling Cost Without Insurance?
Fees for online therapy without insurance can be as low as $70 per week, or as high as $100 or more per week, as they are for in-person therapy. If you don’t have insurance or discover that your insurance doesn’t cover the health therapy cost you want, you may be wondering how you’ll pay for what can be a costly appointment. The good news is that there are numerous programs, services, and strategies available that provide cheap therapy alternatives and make mental health care more accessible. Some alternatives may even be free. These alternatives include the following:
- Services at University- Health care centers in universities frequently have programs that provide patients with access to interns and residents on a sliding fee scale, which is usually much less expensive than mental healthcare providers in private practice.
- Social services- federally qualified health centers (federally funded community-based centers) may offer free or reduced-cost mental health services.
- Employee Assistance Programs- Some companies provide mental health benefits to their employees through an Employee Assistance Program (EAP). Employees have free access to these benefits because they are paid for by their employers.
Looking for affordable online telehealth services? Click now to get online mental health services at low prices via MEDvidi.
MEDvidi Help Rates
At MEDvidi, we provide psychotherapy prices that are highly affordable as per our client’s needs , even without insurance. The cost of talk therapy via MEDvidi is tailored to the patient’s specific needs and varies depending on one’s goals and mental health condition.
Our subscription plan for online therapy involves the following treatment pricing.
- The first month of MEDvidi’s Therapy plan costs $199. This subscription includes bi-weekly sessions with a licensed therapist, unlimited messaging with our CareTeam, and the ability to direct your questions to the therapist.
If you are looking for ongoing mental health therapy that includes cognitive behavioral therapy sessions and evidence-based behavioral assessments, a therapy plan is ideal for you.
The cost of online therapy is determined by a variety of factors. Because there is no predetermined industry standard, prices can vary based on factors such as the type of therapy, the therapist’s credentials, the type of treatment, and so on. At MEDvidi, we provide telepsychiatry services that are convenient and affordable for all our clients. So, get in touch with us to experience the most trustworthy and hassle-free services.